Take a ride down the longest water slide in the world along with two guys and their selfie stick

Originally published at: Take a ride down the longest water slide in the world along with two guys and their selfie stick | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Looks fun, but if they follow the standard safety protocol of not sending down a raft until the previous one has made it all the way down first, that’s a pretty substantial wait. 2 riders every 4 minutes equals just 30 riders per hour, which isn’t great throughout for a large ride.

4 Likes

Spider Man GIF

4 Likes

I wonder if there’s someone whose only job is to clear out the filters for that slide.

I wanna do it! Weeeeeeeeeeee.

4 Likes

So, if I happened to careen over the side, exactly how far am I gonna drop? Will I live?

It’s like a bobsled run… but warmer and slower.

Also, I kept waiting for the snake and/or lemur to drop into the ride with them.

2 Likes

So cool when it goes into the tunnel.

I wonder if there’s a zipline this long…I want like a 30 minute zip line experience.

1 Like

Who keeps those branches trimmed? Would not want that job.

2 Likes

Are you really living now, tho?

2 Likes

Just think of how long the walk back would be to try it again.

The footage wasn’t shot with the selfie stick though. It’s camera footage from the chest harness the guy in front was wearing.

Would be even more fun is one designed by Escher…

2 Likes

Not quite that long but…

Also (cued)…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.