New Tekashi69 sentencing date announced

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/08/tekashi69-sentencing-date.html

1 Like

If you’ve not been obsessed with this story, this is the 6ix9ine guy who had a 13 year old stripper at a party and also conspiracy to murder.

He’s apparently part of the Bloods gang and is testifying against some of the other members for a lighter sentence, although it’s apparently still possible that he’s going to get 40 years.

5 Likes

Every time I see this story, all I can think about is the near impossible task of putting him into witness protection if he avoids prison or after he gets out. The dude’s bad life decisions are literally inscribed on his face.

13 Likes

Apparently he had to be moved to isolation in prison because the Crips were targeting him.

5 Likes

If he did in fact grind on a 13 year-old girl while she performed oral sex on his accomplice, then I don’t really care what happens to him as long as he’s never ever again near children. And apparently the braintrust put it in a music video, so he sounds like a self-solving problem. I hope his accomplice receives a commensurate sentence.

8 Likes

He also was kidnapped and robbed at gun point, some of it on video. He wasn’t very tough during that time. Interesting stuff.

1 Like

Very few people are a tough guy when they have a gun pointed at their head. I’m not going to hold that against someone.

8 Likes

So 40 years of isolation for not cooperating, vs. pissing off an entire murderous gang with plenty of them locked in with you.

From what I’ve seen of isolation, I’m gonna take the 40. As someone else noted, there ain’t no way he’s going into witness protection. Only hope is to leave the continent. Even then…

2 Likes

For just a moment there you had me thinking those were nerdcore rappers; who would also have good reason to sing about G-Code. (I assume that at least one probably has.)

4 Likes

The planet?

1 Like

Wouldn’t nerdcore rappers sing about C-Code?

1 Like

Being used for Computer-Aided Machining, G-code is more metal.

5 Likes

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh…

Who?

Never heard of her.

1 Like

How did he make teeth out of Smarties? Do they not melt in his mouth, but only in his hand?

When I was a 22-year-old young lady, 2 guys grabbed me off the street and tried to force me into a white rape van (you know those vans, with the convenient-for-kidnappers sliding side door) by putting a gun to my head. I immediately pictured being tortured for days in the most horrible ways and yelled “shoot me here or fuck off”! It was an automatic response because in the moment I would have rather died than faced god-knows-what. I guess they decided I was more trouble that I was worth and they fucked off. So as for having a gun to your head, you never know how you are going to react until you are faced with a gun to your head. I surprised myself lol!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.