3 Likes

Well, I didn’t think I was…

tenor

9 Likes

Dicksy?

12 Likes

Free Penis Man!

4 Likes

Don’t forget Penis Dog. He’s a good big boi!

5 Likes

penis man issue #1 summary:

the mild mannered Richard Johnson after a hard days work as a you tube moderator attends the unveiling of Teslas latest 2 wheeled crotch rocket . Against the odds he is selected from the audience to give it a spin, but unbeknownst to him the mad Dr, Musk unable to meet the deadline to deliver his next generation lithium cells has substituted the batteries with with a mini breeder reactor that allows higher transuranics from fertile uranium-238. Upon test driving Teslas nuclear powered motorcycle in front of the awed crowd, there occurs a sudden melt down of the reactor located between the seat and engine. the resulting gamma bursts between the legs fusing Richard- Johnsen and his man parts into one and causing him to crash into the adjunction exhibit of Arctic birds and blow up the motorcycle next to the Arctic boobie display creating his side kick “Arctic bird guy” Dr musk’s ex secretary who now works for the Arctic Birds exhibition after being let go by musk for requesting a raise immediately recognizes what has occurred and helps the now transformed Richard and his side kick arctic bird guy to escape the building , where she then debriefs them and informs them of their new powers and gives penis man a technologically advanced trojan Shield and set of armour for his protection as well as the publics. and gives Arctic bird guy A technologically advanced set of ear muffs designed by scientists’.

12 Likes

In this case, I think Hadron is misspelled.

17 Likes

What a cock-up.

5 Likes

yeah, banksy is a hack

Add penis men to that list of things cops are afraid of, I guess.

8 Likes

Surely, that’s her sidekick/ward.

3 Likes

I can’t believe the culprit was mild-mannered Tempe paint store owner Neil Penisman.

5 Likes

handro ?
hadrnro ?
ahdron ?
drahron ?
hradon ?
hardno ?.. I give up

6 Likes

is vandalism not heroic, or just when it’s not cool and hip? this isn’t a legal case where you list every possible argument in case you need to cite one on appeal - you should be trying to be logically consistent :slight_smile:

it sounds like penis man brought many people joy and you can’t put a price on that

7 Likes

“wanksy” is already taken but what’s he gonna do… sue for trademark infringement?

11 Likes

It can be vandalism and art at the same time, just as it can be art and not art (to different people) at the same time.

As long as a society is offended at the word “penis” and calls it a profanity, the only thing he can be accused of is not also spraying “vagina woman”. This man is doing god’s work.

5 Likes

They seek him here. They seek him there. They seek penisman’s ass everywhere…No wait…they’ve found him. I hope they don’t go hard on him.

6 Likes

At the end of the video in the post, the PR cop almost comes to a really insightful conclusion:

There is a lot of resources, time and material, that’s being utilized to be able to abate the graffiti, so yes I would like to see this stopped.

I think he was talking about the spraying of graffiti though, not the spending of hours and hours of time by a highly militarized police force, just to be able to point a automatic rifle highly efficient killing machine at a non-violent offender when he is roughly woken up in his own bed.

So fucking sick of this “you made us look bad, so we’ll make you regret it” mentality… What ever happened with having some fucking humility and being able to laugh at yourself? Fucking authoritarians…

9 Likes

Pussy Woman, if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

I have to admit I kind of like “Penis Lady”, or better still’ “Penis Person”!

7 Likes