Tennessee Republican lawmakers received "white powder substance" in the mail, causing lockdown

Originally published at: Tennessee Republican lawmakers received "white powder substance" in the mail, causing lockdown | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Don jr walking into that building

A New Venture — dundermifflinscranton: The Office x Breaking Bad...

13 Likes

cocaine GIF

9 Likes

Spokesperson Jennifer Easton made sure to lay the blame on Democrats, claiming the mail “contained obvious threats made by a liberal activist specifically targeting Republicans.”

my tinfoil-hat and i detect the slightest whiff o’ false flag

12 Likes

I’m not saying it’s impossible it was a “liberal activist” but Republicans have a history of crying wolf over this sort of thing. My money’s on them either sending it themselves or it being sent by a fellow Republican who thinks they’re not being Nazi enough.

21 Likes

Where is that Good Guy with a Box of Corn Starch when you need one?

7 Likes

does that mean we get to blame the nazis no matter who did it?

1 Like

Santos threw a ninja smoke bomb.

-distract!- POOF!

1 Like

I’m generally a fan of blaming the people who actually did a thing, if evidence turns up. I’m quite sure they’ll be blaming it on the left, however, regardless of any evidence that turns up.

8 Likes

And if it was a leftist who sent it, the left will still condemn the person who did it instead of making excuses on their behalf.

15 Likes

That happened a few weeks ago to Kansas lawmakers.

Ah yes, all those notoriously violent liberal activists.

8 Likes

How terrifying, i’m clutching fist fulls of pearls right now i tell you!

2 Likes

Man getting these AI to create a lady clutching pearls is a lot harder than it seems

Conservatives shown actual video and audio of known conservative activists planning or actually committing violent acts against others: “False flag! ANTIFA! Crisis actors! FBI plants!”

Conservatives when they are the targets but there is zero evidence of any kind so far: “Obviously it’s Democrats.”

Also, Trump indicted twice for 70 felonies and the indictments show documents, audio and photographic proof but he’s innocent while Joe Biden must be impeached for his “many crimes” for which there is, so far, zero evidence.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.