Texans threaten to cover land with pigs’ blood to block Muslim cemetery

Whatever happened to just getting along with the people around you, whether or not they are like you?

'Scuse me, I’m going to go shake my neighbor’s hand and tell him that I’m glad to know him, just because he’s a human being and so am I.

13 Likes

As a resident of the region I’d like to apologize to the rest of the State/Country/World/Universe.

You just can’t fix stupid. On the other hand this cemetary is ~30 miles away from the “Draw Muhammad” exhibition that was designed explicitly to draw out radical Muslims. Backwards close minded people are always going to be backwards, close minded, and embarrasments.

7 Likes

To test the strength of his grip.

2 Likes

The cemetery where my half-sister’s buried (she was Catholic, btw, not a filthy atheist like me) has a section for Muslims, which the funeral director pointed out to my nieces the day of the funeral. Aside from the graves all pointing towards Mecca, there’s nothing particularly special about that section that I could tell.

No unusual outbreaks of human pathogens, despite this being a somewhat wetter country than Texas, because, you know, we know how to arrange our cemeteries so that they’re not a risk to the living when the cheap or expensive wooden coffins rot through.

We don’t even have to have extra zombie patrols to deal with zombie Muslims angry that they’ve been buried next to Christians, or even atheists. The regular high school undead patrol volunteers work just fine.

19 Likes

Yea, sure, cement would probably work better; but you can’t fault someone for littering the ground with pig corpses.

Wonder how they’d feel is a group of morons decided to pour feces all over the local Christian Graveyard?

2 Likes

They just don’t want Muslim zombies to kill all the Christian zombies…

So are they also against Jewish and green cemeteries? Because same thing… You got straight in the ground, pretty much.

8 Likes

Liberty: doing whatever you feel like without interference… unless I happen to feel strongly about it.

2 Likes

Methinks the answer to your rhetorical question is: yes, they’re against them, too.

4 Likes

In theory, since they are worried about diseases from dead bodies, which is what they say, you’d think so, but do they really? Would they raise a stink about a Jewish cemetery in reality? I dunno. I somehow doubt that.

2 Likes

Apparently pigs don’t work like kryptonite for Muslims:

16 Likes

“Muslims lose the ability to fly when they’re near pigs”… LOL!

Also, is it just me, or was that one pig, with it’s little ears, darn cute!

7 Likes

Probably because the Muslim zombies will re-animate before the Christian zombies get a chance to rapture.

2 Likes

[quote=“nothingfuture, post:7, topic:62079”]
Has Texas become the new Florida and I didn’t notice?[/quote]

You are missing out on a subtlety.

Florida Man is generally acting on his own. A drunk, drugged-out, or crazy guy doing something stupid on his own stupid initiative.

In Texas, they do stupid as a collective action. Like a Dumbfuck Borg Collective.

Well, I’m probably being unfair. I’m sure there are plenty of Texas towns* that don’t have a critical mass ignorant bigots.

Mmmmm, onions.

*And FWIW I have a publisher and friends in Austin; and I’m sure there are nice towns and good tolerant people even inside of this bigotville.

10 Likes

I think everyone here is missing out on a subtlety. The people in this story that want to build a mosque/cemetery are also Texans.

13 Likes

[quote=“hungryjoe, post:36, topic:62079”]
The people in this story that want to build a mosque/cemetery are also Texans.[/quote]

True. But try to convince the onion concern troll of that . . .

4 Likes

Maybe if Texans group 2 can grow onions that are so delicious that Texans group 1 could be convinced.

3 Likes

Ha, no thanks.

Once I tried to convince my wife that we should move to Norway to escape the idiots here. Her response, “They’re the ones that suck. They should leave.”

(Where “They” denotes the idiots, not the Norwegians."

10 Likes

If you can have ‘Muslim cemetery’ in the article it should be all and fair to have the article be: “White, Christian Texans threaten to cover land with pigs’ blood…”
Just call out the bigoted hate as it deserves.

And why are they mad if the Muslims want to have their own cemetery, at least they aren’t burying their dead in the White, Christian Cemetery.

6 Likes