Thai ad for chocolate waffles is an eye-opener

These are great! (And would be greater with more subtitles.)

(And why do all Vimeo videos refuse to play for me, even with Shields down on Brave Browser? I had to fire up the Safari for that one.)

6 Likes

Uh, that second one is the entire plot to _The Prestige!
I can’t believe they are doing time travel/materialization paradoxes in a 60-second snack ad!

The 3rd one? Do people just let a snack hang out of their mouth like a cigarette? I don’t understand how this was every conceived of, let alone produced. Then… the remnants of her victim aren’t flesh but mannequin pieces that she can vacuum up? (And she still won’t actually eat the cracker?) What is going on??

5 Likes

Love these - thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Or, in the case of Thailand:
under a military dictatorship, creative talent is most appreciated when it serves capitalism

3 Likes

These ideas used to be the whole show, but now they’re crawling into the commercials.

13 Likes

Now I want a chocolate waffle.

5 Likes

Funny, given the use of the box I was actually thinking Primer.

5 Likes

All I want to add here is the fact that the name Chocolate Waffles evokes something far tastier than these dry wafer cookies, and ought to be emerging from a waffle iron - not a plastic wrapper!

3 Likes

Want to see an eye opener? Levator palpebrae superioris muscle - Wikipedia

3 Likes

What kind of freak would shave off their third eye brow?! Disturbing.

1 Like

I thought the third eye crying was a creative touch.

5 Likes

Having seen Thai commercials before, I was pleasantly surprised at the girlfriend’s secret.

Here’s the seance one.

And the Classroom one:

A Boyscouts one, that isn’t featured in this article:

The Breakup: Pt 1

The Breakup Pt 2,3,4…

These are so good! There are tons more, too. Thank you Beschizza!

4 Likes

Dude. She’s cute and all but you’ve got to stop going to this psycho’s house.

1 Like

At first I was like “Dear God, from the number signatures on his cast he obviously has a support group that should be extracting him from this toxic relationship, where are they?!”

Then I realized that no, those aren’t signatures. It’s just her writing over and over and over that he is not allowed to have Voiz.

2 Likes

I don’t know why it’s hanging out of her mouth, but the boyfriend was expecting an “accidental” kiss.

2 Likes

Eddie Murphy did it first.

That preview frame is a helluva spoiler, tho. Why would anyone select that image?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.