The Airport Jacket is a suitcase you can wear

I’ve got a Chloe hoodie and the stitching seems fine on mine. I especially love the glasses pocket with the built-in lens cloth. I haven’t lost my sunglasses since I got it!

3 Likes

Nah, I’m manly enough to be comfortable using a seam ripper. They’re very useful tools. Simple and clean, but absolutely the best tool for the job.

I like @Wanderfound’s pink chainsaw though. I would totally buy that, if only because it would prevent certain people from trying to borrow it. :wink:

2 Likes

Where have you been? You can’t wear anything larger than a 3.4 oz hat through security these days.

Whenever I order from Amazon, I always check to see what the Deals of the Day are. Just now, I saw that two different ScotteVest items were there (for women…there may have been more under the men’s clothing section): the trench coat for $136.50 instead of $195, and the Lucille Cardigan for $48 instead of $75.

For all this effort and bulk, someone should just make a coat that unfolds into a super-light personal aircraft.

5 Likes

I actually really want the cargo pants they have on the site, I’ll have to watch Amazon for those.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.