The Alt-Right's White Nationalist Poster Boy is very upset about US interference in Iran

Most definitely. Before Trump became President, he was the biggest and loudest racist faschole out there. Now he’s an also-ran supremacist, and wishes he were back on top.

3 Likes

Like David Duke, he disingenuously agrees with them, because of their anti-zionist positions. And they are anti-zionists because they hate Jewish people, not because they care about the geopolitical implications of the founding of Israel or because they give two shits about the Palestinian people.

They see all forms of opposition to either Israel or Israeli policies something they can weaponize against all Jewish people. They don’t want a safe space for Jewish people in Israel, and they don’t want Jews living in the United States or in Europe. Guess what they want to happen to the Jews.

17 Likes

He’s got a whole “enemy of my enemy” differential calculus going on there. (Ig Nobel Prize in mathematics grade stuff.)

6 Likes

Racial politics always makes for strange bedfellows.

8 Likes

So true at all levels.

10 Likes

He did campaign on an isolationist platform, but he’s also into macho posturing and making threats, so it is not too surprising he doesn’t have a consistent foreign policy.

4 Likes

Wait until he finds out that Iran has one of the largest Jewish populations outside of Israel!

10 Likes

200 in Chicago, 60 in Phoenix, 500 in Philadelphia, …

2 Likes

I literally have no idea what point you’re trying to make. It seems that you just contradicted yourself, or you were attempting sarcasm in some way that went over my head.

10 Likes

I usually just go with blödes Arschloch.

4 Likes

Great, now I’m going to have that song stuck in my head all day. :wink:

4 Likes

Wow. That is so stereotypical it is almost offensive, if it were not real life.

6 Likes

I think they’re trying to imply that there should have been way more people at the dozens of demonstrations nationwide? Which, uh, okay.

5 Likes

When there’s a group of intolerant unpleasant people, drama happens.

Unfortunately, while those groups splinter all the time, the next week they re-form into new groups.

5 Likes

I got this shirt in exchange for an ACLU donation

17 Likes

Love it!

11th-amy-clapping|nullxnull

13 Likes

America’s favorite punching bag.

11 Likes

truer than you think. See my post below

2 Likes
17 Likes

Just to add to the dogpile here