Paul Gosar is proudly hosting a fundraiser with infamous holocaust denier

Originally published at: Paul Gosar is proudly hosting a fundraiser with infamous holocaust denier | Boing Boing

10 Likes

These people keep showing us who they are…

33 Likes

Anti-Semites and fascists, in the rancid tradition of “America First”:

The GOP has been given another opportunity to demonstrate it’s a collection of cowards and opportunists in thrall to a death cult. I’m sure Gosar will be allowed to remain in their caucus.

Fuentes, is a former YouTuber with a history of voicing extremist views while saying that he was joking, giving him the means to deflect criticism.

Not anymore. That “just joking” excuse doesn’t fly except amongst those who willfully choose to accept it.

28 Likes

Grow some damn balls you eunuchs.

Maybe Gosar should “grow some balls” and not associate with holocaust deniers because he wants some millennial conservative likes. Surely there are better choices than this guy.

Can’t wait for Mark Levin to make excuses for this guy. He excuses so much antisemitism on the right while using hyperbole for anyone on the left who disagrees with the Israeli government.

10 Likes

He’s doing it because he agrees with the holocaust denier. That’s it. He’s just a fascist himself. :woman_shrugging: He is showing us WHO he is… we should start listening to them.

27 Likes

That guy is empty and running on noxious fumes.
Sickening.

2 Likes

Except they don’t care about secrecy any more do they?

17 Likes

I think this means that teaching about the holocaust makes American white supremacists feel guilty because we defeated the Nazis?

11 Likes

Right. That is the only reasonable conclusion.

4 Likes

And the Confederates. That’s exactly what it means, although these scumbags are going full-Holocaust denial instead of exploiting it to cover up the teaching of other uncomfortable historical matters. Timothy Snyder breaks it down in this article from today’s NYT (which will probably be making a lot of appearances over the next week).

13 Likes

Is he diddling himself while doing the cookie monster math in the first clip? Not to kink shame or anything.

That Cookie Monster bit literally made my blood run cold and made me a little light-headed. I would like to punch that… I can’t even call him a gentleman. The face-eating bath salts guy was less disgusting.

7 Likes

Re: Fuentes’ argument of visibility of baking cookies vs. killing people

Documentary examines the ‘blind spot’ of the evaluators of aerial footage of the IG Farben industrial plant taken by the Americans in 1944.

7 Likes

PunchingNazi

23 Likes

Fuentes and his supporters think that the Trump wing of the GOP is not ‘conservative’ (ie, fringe and racist) enough. More here:

5 Likes

Anyone who denies the Holocaust happened is really just itching for a chance to try it again.

When they say they’re “just investigating” or " presenting facts" or “trying to have a conversation”-- bullshit. It all leads to the same place.

Ultimately their all their arguments boil down to “Jews are a powerful sinister force that faked the whole thing for their own benefit” – so what’s the “solution” to that?

13 Likes

I guess they don’t care any more.

5 Likes

On my list now thanks.

2 Likes

Here’s a secret… they never did.

8 Likes

It’s a bit dry, but it covers so many intersected concepts to prove his point. Topography, camouflage, imagery, propaganda, etc.

I was lucky to have Farocki as a guest professor during my last year at UF (I was invited to join the MA class), thanks to one of our other professors, who used this doc to make her thesis.

5 Likes