After posting video depicting violent murder of Ocasio-Cortez, Rep. Paul A. Gosar to be ejected from congressional committees

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/11/17/after-posting-video-depicting-violent-murder-of-ocasio-cortez-rep-paul-a-gosar-to-be-ejected-from-congressional-committees.html

11 Likes

Honestly I think Gozer would be an improvement over Gosar at this point. Both attempted to destroy our way of life but at least Gozer provided free marshmallows.

46 Likes

i’ll believe it when i see it.

12 Likes

11 Likes

Imagine him trying to explain to his older constitutes that he got kicked out of an committee for tweeting weird AMVs

12 Likes

If you posted a video fantasizing about killing a coworker, most jobs would have you marched out the door ASAP. But the Republicans are trying to build a society where murder is okay if you’re white.

Don’t know where the country goes from here, really.

49 Likes

Gosar the Barbaric will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the third reconciliation of the last of the McConnell sycophants, they chose a new form for him: that of a violent racist! Many Greenes and Boeberts knew what it was to be censured in the depths of the committee that day, I can tell you!

23 Likes

FTFY ;~)

26 Likes

It’s worth watching what AOC has to say here:

36 Likes

something something liberals something big tech something hate free speech something something culture warrior

Gosar is, of course, the real victim of the intolerant left /s

27 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The case for guillotines and/or Nazi punching

I’m getting really tired of saying this, but Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes.

1 Like

“After posting video depicting violent murder of Ocasio-Cortez, Rep. Paul A. Gosar to be ejected from congress”

In a world that made sense this would be the headline to this story.

8 Likes

Yes. I very much liked this, too:

Not that she is put in this position, obviously, but how strong she is standing up for what’s right.

36 Likes

You’d expect this would be enough to move voters to support Democrats, but Virginia shows many people are OK with this outcome or willing to overlook it. People of conscience need to stay vigilant: vote, volunteer, donate. Now or never.

10 Likes

Really this raises one big question: why was that evil, stupid Nazi S.O.B. on any committees to begin with?

6 Likes

Take note voters. Going forward he won’t be able to do anything for you. No influence on legislation. Other than the final vote. Your voice in Congress is now less than any in other district in the country.

23 Likes

Lets see how many Republicans are prepared to stand up for a better politics and vote him out.

I wonder if I’ll need the fingers on both hands?

3 Likes

They were hoping for genocide, but got bargained down.

20 Likes

I love that he posts his garbage while restricting replies to his tweets. A real profile in courage, that guy.

11 Likes