A warning from Tim Gosar: Paul Gosar is "dangerous" and "needs to be expelled"

Originally published at: A warning from Tim Gosar: Paul Gosar is "dangerous" and "needs to be expelled" | Boing Boing

10 Likes

He and the rest of the family ought to know best! And have been actively campaigning against their brother for years. Maybe Arizonans should listen

41 Likes

Hell is not scheduled to freeze over in Arizona anytime soon, this repugnant scumbag is exactly what AZ likes, hence his presence in Congress.

19 Likes

Warning lights everywhere.

10 Likes

Some families have a “black sheep”, some families simply have a turd.

25 Likes

Turd Waffle :waffle: :poop:

12 Likes

Well, that’s a single use iron.

17 Likes

So it’s gonna be an awkward Thanksgiving get-together for the Gosar family. Again.

8 Likes

That statement applies to nearly half of Congress.
ETA: Male and female.
As well as multiple politicians at the State level.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, the minority leader castigates the Democrats for making this an issue, all the while tacitly condoning this incitement to violence from his own party member.

Again, I ask: has a Republican made an argument in good faith in the past, say, ten years?

5 Likes

Could be that the rest of the family have a better idea of what Slovenian-surnamed individuals can expect under a Nazi government. [spoiler alert not good]

2 Likes

Probably meant ‘censured’, but ‘censored’ is also acceptable.

2 Likes

Can we convince him to change his name to Gozer? I’m sure the rest of the family will be happy not sharing a name with him.

2 Likes

So it should be an interesting Thanksgiving at the Goser household next week

2 Likes

@weekendlites & @sirdigbypollo: You don’t believe Paul is actually invited, do you?

7 Likes

That’s what I was thinking! If he is, no way those other siblings are going, unless there’s some crazy “Succession” style stuff going on in that family…

4 Likes

I’m sure he’s not invited. but he strikes me as the kind of person who would just show up anyway. Because, dammit, you can’t tell him what he can and cannot do!

You should watch some of the ads his siblings created to fight against his re-election. They really really don’t like him. I doubt they’d hesitate to physically remove him from any of their homes.

5 Likes

Gozer the Gozerian? Cool!!

1 Like

“Oh shit! It’s him! He’s at the door! Which one of you idiots told him where it would be this year?”

2 Likes