The Black Cauldron

Luckily Warner Brothers would go on to make their own more faithful, science-based adaptation of the story.

14 Likes

I remember being at a Chuck E Cheese where an adult (maybe just an older teen) actually knew at what moment to press the button and was zipping through the dungeon unscathed for quite a while. it drew a sizeable crowd.

6 Likes

Wow!
Did you also get to watch the cartoon about bunnies?

I backed the “Return to Dark Tower” … sort of nostalgia… I never played the original but I wistfully watched the commercials.

1 Like

Is there a directors cut available of Black Cauldron available?

1 Like

Any time now:
CGI enhanced live-action 3D prequel,
The Horned King:
His Misunderstood Upbringing

Starring Zac Efron.

2 Likes

oh yeah i almost forgot about that one!

I was mostly hoping for something that included the scenes that were cut from the original because they were too dark/violent for Disney audiences.

1 Like

I’m not sure I’d be happy about being called the foundational game for a mechanic that is usually considered a cancer of modern game design. It would be like being proud of having the first game with cash store loot boxes.

2 Likes

Username checks out

1 Like

Concerned that someone out there might be having the wrong kind of fun.

Yes, I came here to say this. Reading these books written for little kids is not only a joy, but will make you a better person.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.