The correlates of Trumpism: early mortality, lack of education, unemployment, offshored jobs

Is the objective of this repost to not-so-subtly imply that the people who are voting for him belong to a certain stereotype? Or just to point out the obvious fact that people who have lost the most are most willing to cast their vote for someone who might actually do what he says and fix the system?

You’d think someone so strongly anti-TPP as you, would be in favor of a candidate who is also anti-TPP. I won’t claim to know what your stances are on other issues, but i thought defeating TPP was your prime objective? Is that not the case? Thinking rationally, which of the current candidates is most likely to accomplish this goal?

If anyone cares, Trump also wins the votes of the majority of ‘college educated’ and ‘postgraduate educated’ voters. he also has the favored republican candidate of muslim voters, and has the support of various african-american leaders

(I’m unfortunately not paid to blog all day, so those links are the best i’ve bookmarked during my casual free-time-browsing, I hope they get the broader point across)

1 Like