The dentist that collects toothpaste in both normal and unusual flavors (including whisky flavor)

Originally published at: The dentist that collects toothpaste in both normal and unusual flavors (including whisky flavor) | Boing Boing

2 Likes

the radioactive variety

I believe that flavor is called “Radi-Yum!”

2 Likes

I couldn’t watch the video, so perhaps this exists, but I want a sleepy time toothpaste. Who wants to be consuming stimulating mint just before bed. I found one chamomile toothpaste, but it wasn’t fluoridated.

“No, boss, I haven’t been drinking. That’s just my toothpaste.”

1 Like

2 Likes

When I was a little kid in the 80s I had a set of several small tubes of toothpaste flavored like different fruit (grape, banana, cherry etc) and had some cartoons on them (not like a famous tv cartoon character). I tried to google it but nothing came up. I remember thinking they looked so fun but actually tasted disgusting. Ha.

https://orau.org/health-physics-museum/collection/radioactive-quack-cures/pills-potions-and-other-miscellany/doramad-radioactive-toothpaste.html

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.