The Dullest Blog in the World roared back into action (8 months ago, for a single post)

Originally published at: The Dullest Blog in the World roared back into action (8 months ago, for a single post) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Although it has been “re-done” (the original was a single Flash file) I still enjoy visiting the world’s best website evar - zombo.com

5 Likes

That snake on the plane story - though it inspired plenty of jokes based on the movie - is exactly how all our news SHOULD be. Just the facts, please. No bloviating, no opinion baiting, just A, B, C, end.

4 Likes

His dullest blog reminds me of a dullest blog / absurdist type of thing I did a while back

1 Like

Well, that was stupid of them. Releasing animals into their non-native habitat is always a bad idea and I’m guessing that there probably isn’t an in-house herpetologist at Newark to verify correctly identify it (though if it was a Garter, it probably is the same species).

Actually, it just occurred to me that most international airports have a USDA APHIS station this animal should have gone to for proper handling (Newark does).

5 Likes

TIL, thanks.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.