The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Jill Lepore? WTF?

Here is the Crimson on this:

Apparently the Title IX complaint led to a second investigation on other issues, which they called “a kangaroo court.” But it seems like they are just taking the guy at his word, and ignoring that they’re not privy to all the second investigation uncovered.

12 Likes
13 Likes

Assholes on a international level.

10 Likes

Can’t help but remember this one…

Fat Lenny’s gonna lick my brain today
Fat Lenny doesn’t like me anyway
Fat Lenny said my friend yesterday
Fat Lenny

— Ween

7 Likes
5 Likes

The Pope is missing the essence of confession. Admission, repentance and penitence.

14 Likes

14 Likes

I wonder how many popes end up in hell.

14 Likes

According to reports, a few of them at least.

12 Likes

What?

11 Likes

According to Dante, quite a few.

Oops, @catsidhe had the same thought, quicker!

7 eleven coke GIF

11 Likes

Kanye West Demanded A “Public Apology” From Kim Kardashian For Not Inviting Him To Their Daughter’s Birthday Days After She Accused Him Of Trying To “Control And Manipulate” Their Family

It’s nice that he’s focused on what’s best for the kids and doesn’t publicly embarrass them. Pathetic little man.

12 Likes

I cannot fathom being tied to such a tedious, emotionally unstable, thirsty-ass attention whore for the whole duration of their children’s lives; KK must be having some serious regrets about her dubious choices when it came to procreating.

10 Likes

Follow up.

Nobody could have predicted

15 Likes

I wish we could know how many signed not knowing what they were signing (stupid) and how many regret that their signature were made public (evil.) Either way, it is not a good look.

12 Likes

So some no-doubt rightwing assholes in Iowa are trying to get cameras in every classroom. Parents would be able to tune in and watch any time, and it’s being proposed in other states too.

A teacher on FBOOK made this great point about privacy:

The people in power in this state want to install cameras in our classrooms that would allow any parent to watch what is happening there. If this doesn’t infuriate you as a parent, you are not understanding it. You have a right to know what teachers are teaching and, by the way, you can already access that. But do you really think you have a right to know whether your neighbor’s child struggles with reading? You will see that. Do you really think you have a right to know if your neighbor’s child needed extra help in math today? You will see that. Do you really think you have a right to hear a child tell me they couldn’t do their homework because their family couldn’t afford to pay the electric bill? You will hear that. Do you really think you have a right to see which child didn’t come to school in clean clothes, and which child had an accident in kindergarten, and which child got her first period in the middle of 7th grade social studies? Do you? Because you will see that. About someone else’s child. They have outlawed facts. They have outlawed literature. Please don’t let them outlaw your children’s privacy. Please don’t let them outlaw your children’s safety. You have a right to know what and how I teach. I am proud of the work I do. If you want to see the 20+ hours of work I do at home each week to prepare for the work I do at school, I’ll show you that too. But you do not have the right to watch other people’s children learning. You just don’t. This is not the plan of a truly free country. This is truly terrifying. I hope you understand this is an issue that goes beyond traditional liberal or conservative divides. I try hard not to post things that are too political because I want all of my students to know I value their right to their own opinions and beliefs. This goes beyond that. This is a liberty issue and a safety issue.

19 Likes

On the topic of WTF, public schools?

Huntington WV is the biggest city in WV, and not exactly the heart of Republican control. Still, WTF.

15 Likes
12 Likes
13 Likes

Swell guy, that Dave; so in touch with his roots as a once poor Black man.

13 Likes