The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

He didn’t grow up poor. Both parents were high level professionals and extended family were as well.

So says Wikipedia.

(College professors, college prez., Doctors, diplomatic staff, electeds)

12 Likes
13 Likes

Sullystain.

9 Likes

A famous podcaster from brazil defended that a nazi party should be allowed to exist and was fired* for it.

*fired is a bit strange here, because he owns (owned?) half of the parent company, so he might still profit from it.
The good side is that he was ousted anyway (criminal charges pending).

On the show, a right wing congressman agreed with him, and now is being investigated for his declarations and might lose his mandate.
His defense is that nazism should not be banned, because communism is still allowed.
He might not be sanctioned because his goal is more aligned to ban communism than create a nazi party, but he still is an asshole.

Bonus:
After the news broke, a pundit on a right wing morning show made a nazi salute for the camera, then was fired and now is crying that the intolerant left misrepresented his gesture.

9 Likes

I know; I forgot my sarcasm tag.

Chappelle can go burn in hell…

10 Likes

how high wtf GIF

8 Likes

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

Julia, girl… RUN!!!

run away go go go GIF

So many red flags…

11 Likes

9 Likes

But I already know where to put the boot.

9 Likes

The smallest issue with all of that nonsense:

That outfit is fucking hideous.

12 Likes

She’d have fit right in at the Trump White House.

9 Likes

Yeah and then, after showing us that regrettable image, the article quotes her about how all that awful fashion that made a fucking punchline out of Kim’s body was all really the talent this creative “genius” of a man here, who I guess also deserves more fashion credit for that highly profitable comic-tragedy than Balenciaga or something somehow?

I regret clicking, I’m dumber for it!

11 Likes

No doubt Ye picked it… in addition to all his other sins, he has terrible fashion sense…

11 Likes

I shan’t ever don denim again.

5 Likes
17 Likes

The Michelin Man called; he wants his earrings back.

9 Likes

I suppose it’s too much to hope she’ll be haunted like this by her gazpacho gaffe…

7 Likes

So, umm, @DukeTrout , anything you want to say?

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

8 Likes

Yes. The artist knew his stuff. Good form on the fly casting! She shouldn’t lean so far forward, though. That’s probably why the backcast dropped so low. That said, we’ve all been there.

13 Likes

The look on the guy’s face next to the idiot is priceless…

Wait What Reaction GIF

8 Likes