The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Well, there goes his life. Poof, just like that.

8 Likes

Well unless he’s white… promising future and all that
Dog Eye Roll GIF by Rover.com

6 Likes

That’s a Canadian tuxedo. :flushed:

6 Likes

With targets on the boobs? WTF? I doubt Canadians are that out there.

7 Likes

Hey look, CNN is finally starting to get it.

Unless you think corporations are people too of course.

11 Likes

This crash isn’t in slow motion.

13 Likes

Equal opportunity snark:

10 Likes

I was just coming to post this…

Hey Kanye…

kurt cobain shut up GIF

11 Likes

how far kanye has fallen, it’s his own damned fault i know but shit, how far he has fallen. i remember in spring of 2006 one of my students, a 6th grader, told me i needed to listen to the college dropout by a producer named kanye west. she told me that kanye was the future of hip-hop and when i listened to it all the way through i could see what she was talking about.

now he’s just a hollow shell of a man who can’t see past his ego and seems to find fulfillment only through control.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Every employee who leaves Apple becomes an ‘associate’

Inside Apple, your job classification can mean a lot. The difference between a "level 4″ engineer and a “level 5,” for instance, could mean a difference of hundreds of thousands of dollars in compensation. And those titles help determine how much Apple employees can make when they leave the company for another job. But there’s a hitch.

In widely used databases that companies refer to for verification of job information, Apple changes the job title for every employee, whether they’re a PhD in computer science or a product manager, to “associate,” the company confirms.
—/
Inside Apple, your job classification can mean a lot. The difference between a "level 4″ engineer and a “level 5,” for instance, could mean a difference of hundreds of thousands of dollars in compensation. And those titles help determine how much Apple employees can make when they leave the company for another job. But there’s a hitch.

In widely used databases that companies refer to for verification of job information, Apple changes the job title for every employee, whether they’re a PhD in computer science or a product manager, to “associate,” the company confirms.

-//

Scarlett, a software engineer on Apple’s security team, last year helped found the #AppleToo movement, which encourages employees at the company to speak out about workplace misconduct. In mostly anonymous testimonials, hundreds of employees have shared stories of what the group calls “persistent patterns of racism, sexism, inequity, discrimination, intimidation, suppression, coercion, abuse, unfair punishment and unchecked privilege.”

12 Likes

This could get interesting.

11 Likes
10 Likes

It’s not that new, but the recruiting is.

8 Likes

Oh, these morons at the bridge started hurting people’s pocket books in Windsor and Detroit on Tuesday. Right now? About 5 million people are their new enemies.

10 Likes

maybe this has already been discussed and i scrolled past it but exactly how long would a blm protest on a major traffic crossing point have been allowed to happen? 5 days? 5 hours? 5 minutes?

12 Likes

Maybe an hour? For sure, tear gas would’ve been deployed nearly immediately. This is only a tiny bit of what’s pissing me off so hard about this handful of dipshits and the incredibly anemic response from Canada. Doug Ford is who I blame for this failure.

Rob Ford is still dead, just to head that derail off at the pass. And no, we’re not starting yet another thread.

13 Likes

17 Likes
4 Likes

What about JFK.? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like