The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Or an Indigenous protest?

Imagine having the luxury of bringing your kids along, knowing that they wouldn’t be automatically taken and placed in foster care, away from their culture, community and family?

Truly “white glove” treatment.

Foreign meddling? How awful! :roll_eyes: (Looking at Ted Cruz and the rest of the Republicans.)

12 Likes

It’s Rafael’s homeland. Though he did renounce it.

And it renounced him.

11 Likes

7add425b71c1a43c4fd0cd29a739423ab85449b5_1_690x473

14 Likes

What? WHEN? Should we start a thread?

10 Likes

toronto_mayor_rob_ford_171431113-576x385

10 Likes
15 Likes

I thought the assholes wanted all classroom activities to be publicized?

14 Likes

that’s like the “anti-crt” bills in some of the red states which forbid teaching anything that makes the white kids uncomfortable.

12 Likes

how high wtf GIF

10 Likes

Friendly Skies my ass.

10 Likes

Good

6 Likes
9 Likes

It Is True Justina Machado GIF by One Day At A Time

6 Likes
12 Likes

“In an unsigned letter submitted as an attachment to the settlement filing, Andrew said he accepts Giuffre has suffered as an “established victim” of sex abuse.

Virginia Giuffre has settled with Prince Andrew before the start of their sex abuse trial.

“Prince Andrew has never intended to malign Ms. Giuffre’s character, and he accepts that she has suffered both as an established victim of abuse and as a result of unfair public attacks,” the letter states.

“It is known that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years. Prince Andrew regrets his association with Epstein, and commends the bravery of Ms. Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others,” it adds.”

From NYPost. I’m over limit at Rueters.

Andy must have used up his full monthly supply of passive voice.

12 Likes

Gone fishing.

7 Likes

“Billionaire”, just like TFG.

10 Likes

Looks like asshole runs in the family.

4 Likes

Now that he’s broke- we’ll just send him back. He’s no longer a refugee.

10 Likes
9 Likes