The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

15 Likes

rage GIF

10 Likes

So with Chris Licht’s take over, that is ending up with people getting shitcanned for speaking the truth about Trump, now we’re getting BS op-eds that are working to normalized bigoted cultural “criticism”:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/03/entertainment/lord-of-the-rings-amazon-controversy-blake-cec/index.html

It starts with commentary from Red State, including this BS:

“If you focus on introducing modern political sentiments, such as the leftist obsession with identity issues that only go skin deep, then you’re no longer focusing on building a good story,”

As opposed, you know, to the far right obsession with “racial purity” which always gives you a “good story”… /s

20 Likes

This is yuck on so many levels.
The whole, “you don’t want to pull out your phone, because that would seem rude,” angle, but then “do the rude behavior anyway, as long as no one notices, you can get away with it,” is so gross.
It’s reminding me of Toobin, for some reason :nauseated_face:

14 Likes

How the hell do you have spontaneous baptizing? Did someone store a bunch of oily bibles in a closet? (Imagine if they’d had spontaneous immunization.)

17 Likes

“We will ban abusive content, unless we don’t!”

10 Likes

Hallam Hope has been assaulted, allegedly by a Chesterfield FC player.

8 Likes

18 Likes

Holy shit, is that a real image? It reminds me of Frogger.
And our imminent doom.
And a more boring, slow, commuter version of some of the chase scenes in Mad Max: Fury Road.

14 Likes

Not Funny Reaction GIF by Bounce

Arcade Frogger GIF by NakNick Game Studio

15 Likes

Well, you know how it can be with online flotsam and jetsam.

I think it’s real, but I haven’t cranked up the Googly machine to find out. Doing so just now shows that the NY Post has an article on an 8-hour traffic jam there, and with the same image, but I’m not about to give that rag any clicks.

13 Likes

Here’s a reliable source

15 Likes

A ha, thanks.

Reminds me again that bbs has become a pretty big place. I can’t keep up with all of the regular threads anymore!

14 Likes

At that point- pull over the rv or whatever and leave the next day.

15 Likes

Throw Mamma from the Internet

Of course, a perfect alibi works better if you don’t yell your name out while doing the job.

11 Likes

I thought that Murder, Inc was from Brooklyn?

7 Likes

12 Likes

https://www.wonkette.com/-2658158736

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro, who’s the Democratic nominee for governor, exposed a revolting history of sexual abuse and coverups within the state’s Roman Catholic Church. Bishops and other leaders buried reports of more than 300 priests sexually abusing thousands of children for decades. They pressured victims to remain silent and “persuaded” law enforcement to look the other way. They were a bunch of scumbags.

However, Catholic League President Bill Donohue wants to haggle over the details. He’s accused Shapiro of smearing the good name of the Catholic Church.

Tuesday, Donohue posted a statement on the Catholic League website titled — we shit you not — “What Josh Shapiro Did To Priests Was Disgraceful.” Yes, the priests are the true victims here.

17 Likes

He’s such a piece of shit. He’s not protecting Catholics, he’s fighting the culture wars for protestants who think he’s wrong about God and WILL turn on him the first chance they get.

12 Likes

So - one logical inference to draw from this is that Bill Donahue supports priests having sex and having gay sex.

In addition to being an apologist for sexually abusing minors.

He sounds suspect.

12 Likes