The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

He says “gross” but the way he talks about bare feet and squashing with biceps makes it sound an awful lot like it’s some kind of fetish for him. Which is actually way more gross, given that it’s him projecting it on someone he hates.

14 Likes

“Ew. Gross. Yuck. I certainly wouldn’t get off on that. That’s all perverted. Don’t throw me in the briar patch. What do you mean ‘protest too much’?”

10 Likes

Let me guess, it is by ignoring safety practices, common sense, and government regulations?

5 Likes

It’s all a con game so they can Jack up prices, break unions, lower service levels & make bank. But suckers fall for it all the time.

15 Likes

He’s not gonna be able to compete with the crew working on Notheast Maglev, either:

7 Likes

Trying Not To Laugh Social Media GIF

i see what you did there bill hader GIF

12 Likes

Anyone attempting to do that would have to wrench my sewing machine from my cold, dead fingers.

5 Likes

I always assumed it would be a hand-sewn project :wink:

5 Likes

With a lot of ‘accidental’ needle pokes?

5 Likes
13 Likes
14 Likes

Edit: it gets worse

13 Likes
10 Likes

Can they be sued for negligence?

14 Likes

Tin Foil Hat: This smells like a influence operation to me. Using Reddit to create chaos seems all too easy.

11 Likes

I miss this Kanye…

kanye west news GIF by NowThis

What happened, Kanye?

11 Likes

Exactly, typical FUD to depress turnout in the US midterms or Russian plans to destabilize markets and the EU? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Youtube keeps recommending his videos whatever I do.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Did someone confuse Reddit and ZeroHedge again?

5 Likes