The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

sam brown wtf GIF

13 Likes

I’m not going to pretend to be a great judge of what’s handsome or not…but the main impression I get from every picture and clip I’ve ever seen of Alex Jones is someone whose blood pressure is so high, if he ever got knicked the wrong way all that would be left is a red spatter on everything within walking distance. I know people are into a lot of things but I have to imagine “about to die in a messy way” is a less common one. Maybe that’s why he says “disturbingly handsome”?

13 Likes

Good point. I’m sure even Jabba might’ve been considered attractive…to other Hutts. :grimacing:

jabba the hutt pizza GIF

ETA: I’m not gonna look up a recent picture of Greenwald to confirm or refute my theory. I’m sure some folks are Hutts at heart.

12 Likes
10 Likes

Glenn’s a huge fan.

11 Likes

Alternative headline: Slightly emasculated middle aged man ruins everyone’s day.

https://twitter.com/FloridaMan__/status/1578767941575020546

Witnesses said Aponte got violent while confronting the 18-year-old driver of the pickup truck, who was accompanied in his vehicle by his girlfriend and their baby.

“The guy reaches in the vehicle and starts punching him in the face. The kid’s yelling, ‘Stop, I got an 11-month-old in here, stop, stop, stop,’” witness Bryon Buchanan told WESH-TV.

Police said the driver’s girlfriend tried to stop the attack by claiming to be armed.

“She decided she would have an outburst, saying, ‘We have a gun in the truck,’ thinking that would cause him to leave,” Ocala police Sgt. Cynthia Barnes said.

The man instead told the couple he was going to retrieve his own gun from his vehicle, and went back and started rooting through his Camry.

Police said the 18-year-old then threw the truck into reverse and parked the vehicle atop Aponte’s Camry.

No guns were found in either vehicle, police said.

15 Likes

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

11 Likes
14 Likes

4, On The Girls Next Door, during a visit to Kendra Wilkinson’s family’s house, Hugh Hefner unsurprisingly got super creepy after watching home movies of Kendra as a kid.

The tape they watched was from 1995. Hefner commented that it was from “11 years ago,” further emphasizing the massive age difference between 21-year-old Kendra and 80-year-old Hefner.

Everyone joked around about how much Hefner enjoyed the videos.

Then, as a really-not-funny joke, Hefner attempted to “steal” the tape.

While reacting to the episode fairly recently on her YouTube channel, Holly Madison said she remembers being uncomfortable and embarrassed by this scene, saying Hefner “just comes off as, like, the worst, grossest, dirty old man.”

She added, “I remember being so embarrassed when we screened this in front of everybody at the mansion. I was just like, ‘Is this really the guy I’m with? So gross.’”

This was just one brief uncomfortable moment in a show made up of uncomfortable moments. And more stories continue to come out about the disgusting things that Hefner has done.

12 Likes
14 Likes

A long history as a rapist guru. He got out of prison for rape in 2018.

7 Likes

They need to invent the equivalent of an ankle monitor for dicks.

12 Likes
7 Likes

Who? Never heard of her.

10 Likes
8 Likes

Nope - I still don’t recognize her.

9 Likes

17 Likes

Also bringing up this old video to show that people have shown Kanye his errors to his face and his own hubris got in the way of seeing or even entertaining anyone else’s perspective

11 Likes

That video pissed me off when I saw it; with West demanding a hug from someone who was rightfully calling him out on his hate-mongering, attention seeking bullshit

13 Likes

Anthony Rapp (aka Lt. Cm Paul Stamets!) testified against predator Kevin Spacey this week…

14 Likes