The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Not gonna lie, I didn’t read the article, but the headline is chef’s kiss!

Background: transphobic bigoted prick from a family of utter tits is in prison for contempt as he refused to stop harassing people in the school he was suspended on full pay from (for being an annoying prick) and is so annoying he’s being moved to isolation.

18 Likes

I’m imagining Hannibal Lecter-like warnings and precautions for anyone visiting him.

11 Likes
5 Likes

“He really is an annoying prick. Are you sure you have to visit him?”

12 Likes

13 Likes

And a free pair of earplugs!

10 Likes

Gluing yourself to an anti-war painting because you don’t want climate change leading to war. :man_shrugging:

You Just Dont Get It Austin Powers GIF by reactionseditor

14 Likes
15 Likes

Although CeeCee acknowledges that she is the person behind the mask in each video, she claims that her coworkers were aware of her plans to scare children who were being “bad.”

“The teachers asked me if I would do it or if they could use (the mask) to get their class to listen or clean up. I’m not a child abuser,” she says in her apology.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

16 Likes

Asshole racists gonna asshole.

14 Likes
16 Likes
15 Likes

What also jumps out at me about the story is how Lorne Michaels reacted. It’s not a good look that Louis C.K. had that much influence with him. :woman_shrugging:t4:

16 Likes
17 Likes

I think we’re gonna need a dedicated Kanye thread soon

12 Likes

He stole my idea for the next big thing - sex shoes. They’re performance enhancing.

11 Likes

That’s sexual harassment in the workplace, yo.

I wish he’d just go ahead and self destruct already, sheesh.

14 Likes

Yeah, I’d think he would’ve been more like, “I let you come on and guest host my show, and you’re going to tell me how to handle my staff?!?”

12 Likes

Whelp, it looks like stan culture really has become this toxic of a point

15 Likes

eta: Positioning for a third party run in 2024?

17 Likes