The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

She’s not wrong. Cowardly wokeness sucks. Like people who didn’t support LGBT rights and ran campaigns against them before running for office- changed what they said they believed when asking for your vote - and then went back to being bigots after leaving office.

Those assholes really are the worst pieces of shit.

21 Likes

See Ya Goodbye GIF by NailedIt

16 Likes

I never believed her claimed break with Science of Identity’s extreme anti-LGBTQ position when she still had members on her staff. Those kind of groups also have extreme disconnection/disfellowship practices that would make it impossible to work with an actual ex-member.

12 Likes

She’s been out of office for two years and still hasn’t gotten a job. She just doesn’t want to work.

17 Likes

She has a lot of side-gigs for elitist racist cabals.

12 Likes

How much is she getting paid to not do any work there?

15 Likes

Nah, that was pure Republican drivel. VP?

8 Likes

Joe Biden Smile GIF

10 Likes

The arsehole here is both the judge and the attempted murderer who got away with it despite footage of him trying to hit a cyclist and then going back for another go and succeeding.

I’m a recent ex cyclist (since my last time being hit by a car on June 14th. My wife doesn’t want to drive me to hospital oozing blood, talking concussed nonsense, and in a lot of pain. And that’s fair.).

This is the kind of thing papers report as “road traffic accidents” with the presumption that malice is not involved. Killings by men drivers on the road happen at about the rate of three to one versus women. It’s not reasonable to assume lack of malice or recklessness.

14 Likes

If you try and go back to finish the job; it’s not an accident. It’s attempted murder.

17 Likes

Sad Cry GIF by MOODMAN

oh fucking hell…

12 Likes

Defence counsel said Reynolds was going through some difficulties at the time. His father died a few months after the incident and he cares for his mother, who is ill.

rosie mercado no excuse GIF by Face The Truth

16 Likes

Of course. It wasn’t what he was charged with though. As we have seen with the prevalence of attempted and actual murderers driving at Black Lives Matter protestors in the US there is a presumpton associated with vehicular homicide due to judges and prosecutors having sympathy and empathy with the murderers rather than the murdered. Exacerbated by racism in that case of course.

14 Likes

Yeah. Don’t recall me attempting to murder anyone last year. Fuck you arsehole. (not you @knoxblox !)

16 Likes
15 Likes

A late night check in on Adolph West

11 Likes

I have to wonder how much of his recent antics are a legitimate mental breakdown and how much is just more attention seeking bullshit…

16 Likes
15 Likes

Britney Spears was under a conservatorship for 13 years for much less concerning behavior than his.

21 Likes

Yeah, but she’s a woman and not nearly as wealthy as Kanye… /s

17 Likes