The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

10 Likes
8 Likes
14 Likes

Comic Sans, bastards!

18 Likes

If he waited a day to get tested- the alcohol could have been out of his system by then.

10 Likes

dr who shut up GIF

6 Likes

No, it would have been, unless he was in alcohol poisoning territory.

7 Likes

During the Canadian election, the Conservative provincial premiers are keeping a submerged profile until September 21, and never mind the Pandemic and the start of school year with a bumblefuck plan.

9 Likes

This is how the mafia operates.

Tchen also co-founded with Kaplan a private consulting company, HABIT Advisors, which focused on advising companies about how to handle sexual harassment. The website for that firm was taken offline in recent weeks.
Hire HABIT Advisors (run by me) to tell you how to deal with nasty organizations like Time’s Up (also run by me).

10 Likes
5 Likes
11 Likes
4 Likes

Mind, blown.

20 Likes

It_All_Makes_Sense_Now

23 Likes
7 Likes
17 Likes

One of those times you actually wish the floor was wet.

13 Likes

“ According to the Chicago lawsuits, both companies advertise delivery services for restaurants without their agreement, hurting the businesses’ reputation when customers are unhappy about the cost or service.

City investigators also found that both companies charge higher prices for items than restaurants set on their own menus and charge more in total fees than initially disclosed to customers.”

16 Likes

My girls would roll their eyes when I told them to call the restaurant directly if they wanted to order delivery, unless the website itself said they only used X platform for deliveries. They’re pretending I didn’t send this to them a few days ago when it hit the local news sources!

13 Likes

I prefer to call and walk over for pick up if the weather is nice and the place isn’t too far away. But I’m lucky being in center city for these kinds of things.

Less so for nice walks away from the crowds and appreciating nature.

13 Likes