The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Wow. Talk about no fucking self awareness, whatsoever.

17 Likes

Wikifolks are on it! :fist:

13 Likes

Last weekend I had to sneak out and try to get the driveway shoveled before my wife realized I was doing it. I got halfway through before she came out. Better than I usually do!

14 Likes
14 Likes
13 Likes
12 Likes

Wow, I’d forgotten all about Bean Dad, too. For both of these guys, the level of insular, unrecognized privilege one would have to grow up and live in to be so stunningly un-self-aware really boggles the mind. Then thinking of that times millions…it cringes the soul.

14 Likes
15 Likes

He sounds nice. Lovely gentleman.

Animation Dog GIF by UGLY GIFS

12 Likes

I’m so stealing that gif!

9 Likes
14 Likes

It’s assholes all the way down.

7 Likes

The defendant told the judge he has cancer and is too weak to go out and clear overgrown plants. The man can be heard struggling to breathe when he tries to speak during the hearing.

The exchange between 31st District Judge Alexis G. Krot and a 72-year-old man with cancer is garnering criticism on social media.

“You should be ashamed of yourself,” Krot said. “Have you seen that photo? That is shameful.”

Shibbir Chowdhury’s father was in court for failing to maintain his property in violation of a city ordinance. Chowdhury was at court to help his father, who doesn’t speak much English.

“If I could give you jail time on this I would,” Krot said“

20 Likes

The Governerd is a blight that keeps on metastasizing.

9 Likes

Fuck around and find out in Florida.

15 Likes

Wow, BMW driver vs. Prius driver. Who could have possibly foreseen this…/s

12 Likes

The possibly surprising part is the Prius driver was similarly armed?

9 Likes
7 Likes

I filed that under “Florida.”

13 Likes
10 Likes