The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

13 Likes

Mutts Yesh

9 Likes
16 Likes
16 Likes

Season 1 Bltn GIF by NBC

15 Likes

Bobby Moynihan No GIF by Saturday Night Live

13 Likes
20 Likes

Such leadership. Real role model there

17 Likes

Why hunt wolf pups anyway?

15 Likes

Perhaps she thought she was doing the population a favor. I think it might be the case because of her use of the term “predator”. Still, perhaps she should pay a visit to the optometrist instead of the Fish & Game office.

8 Likes

I can’t answer that, but conservatives seem to hate wolves for some reason. That seems to be the case in WI at least.

11 Likes

If you’re not going to eat it - don’t hunt it.

15 Likes

Agree GIF by Big Brother

9 Likes

Fish & Game will be visiting her. Intent to shoot a wolf is a crime, even if you mess up. IIRC, up to a year in prison and $25k fine.

13 Likes
9 Likes

Fuck’s sake. Wasn’t that one of Pepsi’s ideas that never got off the ground when Nixon was their brand ambassador? They wanted to dye the Danube iirc.

10 Likes

Conservative leader Pierre Poilievre previously air-bro-fisting with Jeremy McKenzie, organizer of Diagolon network white supremacist group.

6331cf6043fba

Random photos can happen, but Poilievre resisted distancing himself from McKenzie when called out on the photo. And then…

“Accelerationists can be misogynists too?!”

10 Likes

I dunno, if pepsi provided substantial funds to remediate the danube of heavy metals pollution, in return for temporarily dying a small part of the river, with a pre-approved known non toxic substance, so be it.

Rivers are dyed all the time, but permits are involved, and drinking water usually isn’t.

3 Likes

I was confused about the crane reference, thinking of the construction equipment, but no:

7 Likes

Mostly, yes. But the feral hog problem has gotten so completely out of control in parts of the USAn South, that it’s not always possible. The risk of brucellosis is very real, and in some areas it’s more important to eradicate them than it is to ensure that they’re all eaten.

But, in general I agree. You catch it, you eat it.

12 Likes