The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

20 Likes
15 Likes
17 Likes

Wow. That has to be satire, right? “I’m a family values Conservative. This means I only value my family, not anyone else’s” would be a dead give away in a sane world - same with “issuing… threats against my wife? That’s when I go from hanging out with you in coffee shops, to sending strongly worded tweets!”

Did this guy accidentally hire an ex-Onion staffer as a speechwriter/PR consultant and just not notice yet?

6 Likes

Wolves kill cows (allegedly) and conservatives all think they’re cowboys

or, that is, conservatives all think they’re John Wayne and they think John Wayne was a cowboy

15 Likes

The Beaverton is the Canadian equivalent of The Onion.

In this case their satire was spot on. Poilievre was warned about MacKenzie, but didn’t object until it was his wife who was targeted.

12 Likes

probably not unfair

22 Likes

On Fox, fentanyl is the new caravans.

18 Likes

They seem concerned about the daily deaths by overdose, but not about the daily COVID deaths. I wonder what that’s about. :thinking:
/S

18 Likes

Both of which are affecting areas like mine (rural Indiana) at a higher per capita rate than the major metropolitan areas.

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

16 Likes

Trick or treating is just communism, anyway… /s

17 Likes
22 Likes

That seems logical, but we all know mind control drugs are so cheap, they actually just spray them out behind airplanes at all times in the vague hope someone will breathe them in sooner or later. (/s)

15 Likes

Ted Danson Yes GIF by The Good Place

winona-thats-good-point

12 Likes
13 Likes

Thoughts and prayers?

Nah.

Poor guy just waking from a coma.

8 Likes

Hey, that means more candy for kids whose parents don’t watch Fox News!

4 Likes

Matt “Onomatopoeia” Schlapp brags that in Kansas, people use toilets. Apparently that’s novel enough to brag about?

10 Likes

They need something to differentiate themselves from Oklahoma. :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

I had to dig so deep to find out it’s probably reference the whole furries getting litter boxes in schools thing.

10 Likes