The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Because they are illegal already in many places and they fear the law suits.

The absolute bare minimum is beyond them. When Kathy Sierra was doxxed onine and abused back in the day they said it was a new platform so they didn’t know how to deal with it but they would do better.

They didn’t therefore gamergate and look how that’s going still.

8 Likes
15 Likes

NEW: media of private individuals without the permission of the person(s) depicted.

All these private individuals will object:

There’s no mention of public places or other legitimate photo/video venues, no definition of private individuals. They didn’t consider how their system will be gamed? The videos of anti-maskers losing their shit in someone else’s store will be next.

Hopefully this is just tuning problems.

18 Likes

Yeah it’s almost like they didn’t examine how this is approached by different jurisdictions and legal regimes before they wrote some shite up.

Remind me of how our techbro overlords are rich because they are smarter and work harder than us again?

10 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes

Yep, in fact I believe most UN projections show that we’ll top around 12 9 billion at peak in the 2050s or later with the curve bending back around 4 10 billion sometime in the 22nd century when we’re all long gone. The whole so-called population bomb never materialized. I remember when in the media they talked about there being 12 billion around 2010 or so and here we are at 2021 with barely 8 billion. Talk about missing the mark.

Edit: it looks like the population will be barely 9 billion per projections actually, so I was way out of date on my data with 10 billion at around 2100.

5 Likes
15 Likes
15 Likes

Absolutely on par for that retched hive of scum and villainy. Of course, I am sure that if they really had their way, women would not be there at all, as they should be home making babies and sammiches. Like Jesus commanded, you know.

13 Likes

It’s the dirty Jezebel’s own fault. He can’t be expected to always resist Satan can he? Otherwise how can he repent and seek forgiveness and it is written that the LORD prefers the prodigal son.

It’s more or less his duty and entirely her fault anyway.

9 Likes

A kidnapping and sexual assault suspect released on $3,000 bail.

frustrated GIF

13 Likes

I’d be okay with that if they paid the bail in the form of his leg…I hear that’s what they’re going for these days.

15 Likes
9 Likes

homer simpson hat tip GIF

6 Likes

When you sketch the Abyss, the Abyss also sketches you.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Covid-19 Made Americans Into Super Savers. Now They’re Hoarding Cash.

https://archive.md/cp7nn

Finally! Sitting on top of stacks of money gets described as 'hoarding."

But wait…

Americans are hoarding cash because of fatigue and uncertainty, with little chance the trend will reverse soon. Over the past two years, households have socked away close to $1.6 trillion in “excess savings,” or resources they otherwise wouldn’t have been able to save before the Covid-19 crisis, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The funds are well beyond the three to six months of emergency savings generally recommended by financial advisers.

Ah, it’s ordinary Americans “hoarding” money, not those who hoard away billions upon billions. That’s just deserving wealthy people, enjoying their well-deserved wealth.

Thanks, Wall Street Journal, for another illustration of the sick mindset that is our obedience to the unwritten mores of capitalism.

22 Likes

And apparently just because you’re facing more than 3-6 months of emergency doesn’t mean you should have more than 3-6 months of emergency savings. :roll_eyes:

Very much the mentality behind people thinking the pandemic has gone on long enough, let’s lift the restrictions already, because the only part of reality they can see is the stock market.

14 Likes

Game Stop GIF

10 Likes