The Gallery of Putin Ass-Kissing Assholes

It’s a miracle no band has taken the name yet.
The goog gave me 8 results total on that phrase.
Learning guitar has never been easier. Youtube has made it a nearly a cakewalk. Except for the sore fingers and calluses stage. And practicing every day.

I missed a lot of things in 2013.
One of them was this:

from archive.org again

5 Likes

I hope to see many more ads like this.

12 Likes
13 Likes

Russian asset still out there parroting the bio weapon propaganda.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Via team Giuliani.

9 Likes

Fox Nation host Lara Logan links President Zelensky’s entertainment career to the occult, and claims the entire Ukrainian military has Nazi links

I tried to to find some “highlight” quotes from this, but the whole thing is…just…

dog day afternoon sigh GIF

12 Likes

What Is That GIF by Justin

Fox News: Home of the Five Lights.

7 Likes
18 Likes
7 Likes

A disinformation and digital authoritarianism researcher has a twitter thread showing who the “most influential” pro-Russian propagandists spreading misinformation and disinformation are. The list of names is not surprising.

(Hint, one has a cable tv show, another is a sitting congresswoman and the third still calls herself a democrat).

8 Likes
8 Likes

“And at the end of the day, they appreciate a good pizza.”

I’m certain that they do. What the hell could that possibly have to do with Papa John’s?

13 Likes
6 Likes

Given Candace Owens’ eagerness to associate herself with horrible people I legitimately would not be surprised to learn she was wearing one of Bill Cosby’s old sweaters in that clip.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Disgusting but unsurprising given that OAN has been an extension of Putin’s propaganda network for years now.

10 Likes
10 Likes

The Russia Fluffer Caucus.

8 Likes

About time:

11 Likes