The "greatest" dumb Internet videos

Originally published at: The "greatest" dumb Internet videos | Boing Boing

4 Likes

They missed one

14 Likes

BB is not among the luminaries, strange as that may seem, but disappointing none the less.

3 Likes

Shoes, as interpreted by the wonderfully talented Tara Busch:

5 Likes

I had a different Neil Cicierega picked out but won’t quibble with their choice. Unquestionably he needs to be on there somewhere.

11 Likes

Interesting, but let’s not forget the classics:

you even get the little tab, “Find out more”.
More what? More badgers badgers badgers badgers…

17 Likes

Grape Stomp Lady:

Boom Goes the Dynamite:

10 Likes

I think I just found a new video to send to my MIL apartment TV when she’s not expecting it!

4 Likes

(Simulated gore warning.)

6 Likes

I was about to post this one. Also predating YouTube:

1 Like

Which in turn, sparked this:

1 Like

Winnebago Man for the win… nearly showered my screen and keyboard

3 Likes

I had not seen grape stomp lady before. Ashamed to say I laughed like a drain. :wink:

1 Like

In the theme of “how is babby formed:”

and my personal favorite G.I.Joe parody:

10 Likes

I was going to not post a favorite, until you posted that G.I.Joe one.
G.I.Joe , #06, Fire!

Source: Clip of parody G.I. Joe PSAs by Eric Fensler, originally posted to Ebaums World c. 2008, clip found on Youtube posted by user Ejmad on 2012 01 17 ; parody derived from G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, 1983 to 1986, specific episode unknown.

I get the giggles whenever I watch that particular one.

The Kitty Cat Dance/ I’m A Kitty Cat

Source: The Kitty Cat Dance/ I’m A Kitty Cat by Steve Ibsen, Flash Animation? originally found at AlbinoBlackSheep.Com c. 2004, clip found on Youtube, posted by creator, Steve Ibsen on 2007 02 04.

Shared because we should all say sexy things to ourselves while we are dancing.

Russet Potato

Source: Threebrain’s Flash Animation Russet PotatoC. 2002-2003, originally found at AlbinoBlackSheep.com, posted/archived on Youtube ThreeBrainArchive on 2013 10 27, best known for Weeeeeeeee!/Gonads & Strife see: Know Your Meme, Gonads and Strife

Tough decision with this one, but I feel Russet Potato deserves some attention, despite Weeeeeeeee!/Gonads & Strife (link in source above) being better known.

Edited to add content but mostly for clarity, to fix formatting and add sources.

4 Likes

Here are a couple of dumb classics I enjoy:

5 Likes
11 Likes

I’ve been wanting to see the R.A. Flight Attendant again! Such a brilliant young actor. I wonder if she went on to an acting career - I must ask the googles, they will tell me…

7 Likes