The GrillGun might be the most awe-inspiring grilling tool ever made

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/07/the-grillgun-might-be-the-most-awe-inspiring-grilling-tool-ever-made.html

“Start charcoal grilling in 60 seconds” - 10% off!!

Or just get a Weber charcoal chimney for $25 and save even more!

6 Likes

somehow, advertising this “most awe inspiring gun” (even if it’s only for grills) on the day after an attempted coup seems a bit…

11 Likes

Yep. I’m finding them for about $20.

1 Like

Finally, a BB store item made for me!

Too bad I don’t own a grill and don’t sear my meat.

1 Like

Skip the unitasker and get an actual blowtorch.

The 1lb propane cylinders are available at any home improvement or camping store, and they are easily refillable provided you don’t take the refilled cylinders across state lines.

5 Likes

Seems a deranged mob has stormed the BB offices and taken over. The ad copy is so dissonant to my suburban Canadian ears.

4 Likes

Or, you can make one with a big tomato sauce can and tin snips for (checks cost of tin snips): 18 dollars.

More like 5 if you already have the tin snips.

2 Likes

I was hoping it would shoot fully cooked hotdogs into my mouth. Like the PEZ gun but for meat.

7 Likes

Don’t restrict yourself to cooking.

Do you smoke? Have candles? Go to concerts? Own a jack-o-lantern? Work part time as an arsonist? Have Imperial Japanese soldiers dug into your back yard?

The uses are endless!

6 Likes

That’s a pretty shabby dream. Unfortunately, I’ve done my own plumbing work for years, and so I own TWO blowtorches.

2 Likes

Yep. This is the way to start a charcoal grill.
Me whenever I smell someone close by using lighter fluid:

Rule 34 suggests to me that this quote could be in someone’s Grindr profile… :thinking:

3 Likes

Don’t be silly. Cocktail weenies would be more appropriate given the size of your mouth and the dispensing mechanism. Sheesh! Do I have to think of everything? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Might even work for free(1) if you use the pointy end of a church key. I assume every adult has one. If you had to look it up, perhaps you don’t.

2 Likes

It’s a $150 weed burner amirite?

I mean, why pay $50 for a weedburner when I can get one for $150 that makes me feel like my cock is 3x the size!

4 Likes

I think you may have a second career as a boing boing shop copywriter ahead of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They should replace the ad copy with your text. Might actually make some sales.

1 Like

Disclaimer: Doesn’t actually make your schlong any longer. Much like a monster truck, may only socially highlight your inadequacies.

3 Likes

That made me laugh out loud. I needed a good laugh. Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes