The Happy Mutant's Filmgoer's and Video Viewer's Companion

Spoilers, peharps…

5 Likes

Wanda is a hottie. “Doctor Strange in the sex multiverse”, a pirate copy of the Marvel’s movie, was uploaded to an adult video site and became viral.

4 Likes

Looks fun! Jordan Peele’s new one:

7 Likes
6 Likes

“A toilet is a place where everybody is the same, there’s no rich and poor, no old and young, everybody’s part of humanity,” Wim Wenders said

This made me think of some historical examples that definitely separated rich and poor. Still, I look forward to comparing those found in Japan with a few winners from Switzerland.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Re TV theme tunes:

5 Likes

A Movie Magician Digitized Hundreds of 35MM Movie Trailers, Here’s A Selection for Millennials Wanting a Nostalgia Trip

3 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

I dunno. I probably haven’t seen either in decades, but I thought the Destroyer was easier to appreciate as goofy fun.

3 Likes

Something, something, beer goggles…

4 Likes

My favorite bit in the first film is near the beginning when Mako tells Conan “Think about it!” And Conan gets a longish close-up, and you can see the wheels trying to turn in his head.

9 Likes
2 Likes

John Astin is awesome… but why was I thinking he had died a while back? Was it because Raul Julia died not too long after playing Gomez?

Animated GIF

7 Likes

Ice-T’s guide to blaxploitation. Film selection is mostly pretty standard, although Christopher St. John’s Top of the Heap gets a welcome mention. Good but brief commentary from Donald Bogle and bell hooks among others. An episode of the ‘90s British Channel 4 show Without Walls which, based on the IMDb’s episode list, looks pretty intriguing.

4 Likes

776d33cbefca9aee814f17e2e5dbcce9_1

11 Likes

The Addams Family Dancing GIF
that family had some moves!

10 Likes

Do the Worm!

(I don’t know what to call what he’s doing.)

3 Likes

The funky monkey?

4 Likes