The hilarious reflection in Bill de Blasio's sunglasses shows what he's really checking out

i’ll play.

6 Likes

I have no beef with the reflection. Serious eye roll, however, for quoting one of the dumbest songs of all time.

1 Like

The thing about eyeballs is they can actually rotate. He could be looking directly at the camera for all we know.

3 Likes

In order for the camera to see a reflection of this woman’s chest in the mirrored sunglasses, the mirror surface CANNOT be aimed at her chest. It’s physically impossible for the mirror to be aimed at her chest AND see this reflection unless the camera is actually between her breasts. The ignorance about how light and mirrors works is astounding. Retract this stupidity now.

4 Likes

I appreciate most politicians of this sort are utter buffoons but is his entire production staff equally mentally disadvantaged that no one, including the photographer who is supposed to be aware of this stuff, noticed this and thought it might not be the best possible shot to use?

1 Like

I’d like to see the original image… this one looks doctored

1 Like

Well played.

It’s her ankles

Yes, because misogyny and objectification of women isn’t a real problem…we made it up to oppress men… /s

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

7 Likes

3 Likes

My point is no one can really define what was going on here. De Blasio’s campaign removed the tweet because either he was looking or the picture gives a poor impression that he was. The objectification is an issue for any one who shares the tweet IMO.

You said:

Oh my God! Some guy might be looking at a woman’s breasts! Who to stone to death first?

But sure. If you say so.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.