The Hunter Legacy, a great big huge space opera

[Read the post]

1 Like

Looks interesting. That is, if I can get past the fact that he spells Jonathan with an ‘o’.

You’ll rarely see it in the books, mostly “Hunter.” Enough I got it wrong. Thanks, fixed.

Haha. Yeah, my given name is Jonathan with an ‘a’. Since I go by Jon with out an ‘h’ I don’t really have a leg to stand on. But seriously, this looks great. Good timing since I just finished book 6 of Z-Burbia last night. Keep the recommendations coming.

It is ridiculous, unbelievable and fun – not far off from Zburbia but Hunter makes Stanford look really mature.

This is Relevant To My Interests. As an aside, if anyone hasn’t, y’all should read The Song of Phaid the Gambler by Mick Farren. Awesome gonzo 70s space opera. I’ve just dug it out the Bookpile for my daughter cos she’s finally started reading Dad’s books :smiley:

Awesome. I just downloaded it. As a thank you, let me recommend Post-Apocalyptic Nomadic Warriors by Benjamin Wallace. The third book comes out next week.

Downloaded. Thanks.

Speaking of names, as another Timothy Ellis, I wish him well. Too bad there isn’t a non-Kindle way to get these books. I’m interested, but not willing to Kindle.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.