The inexperienced man-child frat-rat that Trump made deputy drug czar got fired from his only real job for not showing up

While I agree in spirit, my fear is that is exactly what Turnip wants…

6 Likes

He could have saved a bunch of toner on his resume by simply reporting that he was what is known (in business parlance) as a bum.

3 Likes

Maybe he prepared the coffee there.

3 Likes

…or might have, had he showed up.

10 Likes

Haha! I missed that detail. Next question is how did Daddy make his money?

2 Likes

Partially from ownership of a

chia seed factory (which closed when his dad went to jail for illegally processing Mexican steroids)

Something from the Robocop sequel thread is appropriate:

9 Likes

Future US president 2040?

6 Likes

buffy-sad

16 Likes

Wow these folks are like the prime examples of why you don’t let rich people run anything. They all ooze mediocrity.

9 Likes

1 Like

Mediocrity is when someone does a meh job.

When someone doesn’t even bother to show up and then lists a long tenure in that position on their resume for a White House position, the word is mendacity.

15 Likes

So true, and one of my favorites. Gotta rewatch Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

1 Like

Lucky you! Cat is coming on NTLive!

1 Like

For once Cory’s headline please me, as it implies that his job at the ONDCP isn’t a real job.

Wow - thanks! Found a few local venues, too.

1 Like

Using high quality paper and an expensive printer

1 Like

He went out for Starbucks one day… and he never came back

Some, I assume, are good people

5 Likes

It gets better.

His stepdad, convicted of manufacturing/selling illegal anabolic steroids as “supplements” still has an old twitter feed with crazy “chemtrail” postings in its sparse history.

Oh. And said stepdad is apparently cousins to the Baldwin family, who you will note are incongruously posed in the feed with the crappy health food. Because reality isn’t weird enough lately.

5 Likes

Wheeeeeeeen I was a lad I served a term as office-boy to an attorney’s firm…
If only I’d shown up, I could have been the ruler of the Queen’s navy!

6 Likes