The inflatable wacky waving tube man desk toy you didn't know you needed

Pretty sure you can, i know i’ve linked to stuff before, but when in doubt you can email support or Orenwolf

I guess I could put it on top of the “pet rock”, that damned thing just sits there anyway. . . I think it might be dead.

7 Likes

We know you’re a real person and not a spambot.

1 Like

Your flare is too aggressive.

2 Likes

hB6627715

7 Likes

People… IT’S ON PRIME FOR LIKE 8 BUCKS!

And yes, of course I ordered one. The video Amazon has up for it is mesmerizing.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I knew I didn’t need that, even before seeing it.

@Papasan

5 Likes

<R U shure I’m hu-man>?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I could knock on of these together in about an hour. But customized, my own dancing Trump?

1 Like

Pretty cool, but I wasn’t going to buy one without seeing a video of it in action and the one linked to here is edited so much it was useless.

Finding one on YouTube I see they’re way too loud to actually have running so I’m out. =o(

1 Like

Not sure what Leslie Howard has to do with this toy, but thanks for the reminder that I haven’t watched one of his movies for a while. Remarkable fellow.

1 Like

Holding out for the Conan edition.

Pining for the fjords.

2 Likes

Ditch the keyboard?

1 Like

See the anti Nazi WWII movie the “Invaders”, knock your socks off, it will…

1 Like

AKA 49th Parallel. One of the theories about Howard’s death ( he was shot down in a plane over the Bay of Biscay) was on was that Goebbels thought Howard was the Allies’ greatest propagandist, and targeted the plane specifically to kill him.

4 Likes

OK, you win Halloween this year, wacky inflatable tube guy, but I’ll get you next year. Somehow.

2 Likes

Flight 777 is the stuff that great movies can be made of.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.