The Karen Speaker Manager guitar pedal will give you a new tone to speak to the manager with

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/26/the-karen-speaker-manager-guitar-pedal-will-give-you-a-new-tone-to-speak-to-the-manager-with.html

8 Likes

Neat!

There is also a Space Karen (a Musk themed KarenX) and a Klaren (klon klone).

More of this kind of thing, please.

2 Likes

Needs Emily to review:

13 Likes

Obligatory:

7 Likes

Many BoingBoing readers will see that description and think “What the fuck does any of that mean?” Which is fair. If that’s you, then just revel in the novelty of the meme-ified joke.

Okay, it me!

But still, I listened to the video, and I didn’t hear anything in those tones or whatever that somehow evokes a Karen. :confused: :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Brought kiddo to see Sunn 0))) the other week and I think this may be MOAR DISTORTION!

ETA her daily fuzz is an Earthquaker Devices one I got her as her favourite band won’t have a pedalboard without it. It was very exciting outside their gig the other week when they put up a picture of the pedalboard during sound check and there was her fuzz on it (ED Hoof. It’s pretty fucking intense.)

5 Likes

But does she have a fart pedal?

10 Likes

Wow this guy is really copying JHS’s look and style.

2 Likes

That is an amazing fuzz!

2 Likes

That’s the sound of me playing in her ears I think.

1 Like

Jack White went wild with this pedal a few years ago

3 Likes

Damn your eyes @thomdunn ! I just spent a chunk of the day researching vintage fuzz pedals.

And now I wants this, I wants it sssssssso much:

Only $1,300 so I’d probably have change out of €2,000!
It’s the Psychedelic Machine I want. In particular.

2 Likes

I guess you can sort of justify the price if you think of it like an amp-in-a-box? (Though at that price, you could also just buy a Kemper Profiler and get even more options)

Also, is this a Texas company called Sin É?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.