The karts in Mario Kart Live are bigger than I thought

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/02/the-karts-in-mario-kart-live-are-bigger-than-i-thought.html

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you or the video maker are joking, but the “unboxing video” is quite clearly fake. Look at the housing of the camera: it looks like an action camera in a cardboard construction covered in tape.

5 Likes

The camera part also looks nothing like it looks in the trailer / promo material:

1 Like

At the very end of the video, he kind of admits that it is a knockoff. He says: “Guys, I think they ripped me off, eh? This is a GoPro? Who would have thought, guys? yes, of course.

Can’t wait to see all the gameplay footage of cats and dogs decimating Mario and his kart.

2 Likes

This is SO COOL!!! Nintendo is just the best. After the initial lockdown, we buckled and got the kids their first console. It took me about a month and a half to actually catch one during a restock moment, but it was so worth it. They just really get the fun of playing games and being able to play as a family is so fun.

I’m sure this is probably old news to the gamers here, but I still find myself overjoyed at nearly every new Nintendo idea.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.