The Lord Of The Rings but every time Sam takes a step, he says it's the farthest he's ever been

Originally published at: The Lord Of The Rings but every time Sam takes a step, he says it's the farthest he's ever been | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Like the worst acid trip ever.

2 Likes

Played at 2x speed, it’s really quite watchable.

2 Likes

My kid ran across this not too long ago, and it’s hilarious… 9 hours and it’s just the first movie, I think?

3 Likes

This is it. This is the farthest i’ve ever been

4 Likes

I’ve always wondered what it was the previous time that made him walk all the way to the middle of that field then turn back. Must have been pretty memorable for him to know the exact spot

5 Likes

No, not even then. Like having a three-year-old telling you the same knock-knock joke for 9 hours. Just tiresome.

ETA it may have worked if the edit had just been the two second bit with the words “this is the farthest I’ve ever been” rather than the whole drawn out scene.

4 Likes

Yeah but…

This is it. This is the farthest i’ve ever been

5 Likes

This reminds me of those Slow Movie Players my friends have built using ePaper displays. Once every three minutes they update the image to the next frame in the movie.

1 Like

Come to think of it, right now is the oldest I’ve ever been.

4 Likes

This is it. If I type one more post, it’ll be the highest number of posts I’ve ever posted.

10 Likes

Falls under the heading of “What I did with the entire pandemic”.

7 Likes

no. no. this is what i did with the entire pandemic. ( no. no. this is what i did with the entire pandemic. ( no. no. this is what i did with the entire pandemic. ( oh god. is it over yet? )))

1 Like

If God had created the Virus he’d have taken mercy on us by now.

BTW: Anyone get the JAB yet?

Obligatory TMBG:

5 Likes

Some punk worm told him “Don’t go that way!”?

4 Likes

Subtitle: The Infinite Patience of Frodo

This is the Furthest Extended Directors cut?

The most surpising thing about stuff like this isn’t the bizarre focus needed to accomplish it, but that these things can be hosted on YouTube without eliciting a DMCA takedown, while, like, a family video with a jingle playing of the TV in the background will elicit a copyright strike.

1 Like

It’s okay, Samwise. Let Santa Claus help you out…

2 Likes