The Moskiller can eradicate mosquitoes from your backyard without any chemicals

$25 for a mesh bag and a couple of bit of wire seems a bit steep. Especially as they say you need a new one every year.
Making one’s own ought to be pretty easy. I wonder whether the ‘bag behind’ or ‘screen in front’ methods differ much in their efficacy.
Also, 20" box fans seem not to be a thing in UK. But cutting and sewing some mesh to whatever fan is to hand seems easy enough.

…Insert Bionic Man noise here…

There is a copy of Disney’s The Parent Trap laying around the house here, but it has failed to trap a single parent. Not a single one.

6 Likes

I was thinking about a contraption that generating static electricity coul be use to destroy MOS transistors and ICs.

1 Like

Your wish is my whim.

1 Like

Neat trap; my concern is “bycatch” - non-mosquitoes caught in the trap. Do they catch bugs other than mosquitoes? I’d hate to find dead moths or other beneficial insects in the trap. And that’s why I won’t spray my yard for bugs. The bees and other insects that sprays kill would break my heart!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.