The most satisfying video in the world

The tree-grinder made me sad…

6 Likes

I agree. The idea that there is a machine exclusively devoted to reducing a tree to toothpicks in about a minute…

2 Likes

What do you think is happening at 2:12 with the grass on fire?

I don’t know how regional it is but where i grew up some of the trees in the area would cast off white fluff with seeds in it much like a dandelion. You light it on fire and exactly what you see happens. Doesn’t get hot long enough to light the grass on fire (moist grass anyways). I kinda don’t want people lighting things on fire so don’t take this post as a suggestion just conveying what I know about it.

I was just told that this.is just the fluff from cottonwood in the spring. Turns out it’s flammable!

1 Like

The carrot harvester was amazing to see. Also, I need to know about that super sharp knife that sliced the tomatoes and corner of the paper stack.

Your comment is pure applesauce!

1 Like

Try this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Taken down by some idiots (Jelle’s marble runs?). I didn’t get to see the video but I’m guessing there was footage of some sort of marble contraption in there. Another example of fair use being trampled I suspect. And not even for good reason – why shit on any attention whatsoever?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.