The new Maricopa County Democratic Party social media star mercilessly taunts Kari Lake

Originally published at: The new Maricopa County Democratic Party social media star mercilessly taunts Kari Lake | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Good for him.

'We shall fight them on the cesspools that is Twitter, we shall fight them on the pages of TikTok, we shall fight them on the podcasts...'

21 Likes

I’m gonna start sporting a Maricopa mullet right now!

2 Likes

As a Maricopa county resident whose current Representative is Andy Biggs, I just want to remind everyone about what a horrible Representative, and human being, he is. Paul Gosar gets much more press because he’s a cartoonish supervillain but Biggs believes most of the same things.

I just watched several of Robbie’s videos and I think he’s doing a great job. If you want a quick overview of some of the crazy stuff the GOP is trying to do in Arizona, I highly recommend watching.

9 Likes

Gen Z is starting to run for office. They aren’t going to do the “When they go low, we go high” routine, at least not on social media. They seem to be more “When they go low, we get 10,000 people on Tik Tok to go straight for the gut.” And I adore them.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.