The Nintendo Wii U still gives the Switch a run for its money, and you can get one for 32% off

Originally published at: The Nintendo Wii U still gives the Switch a run for its money, and you can get one for 32% off | Boing Boing

The Shop has done some odd stuff in the past but this seems like a particularly weird flex.

“Get an old, out-of-date, used console for most of what it would have cost new 9 years ago!”

12 Likes

The Nintendo Wii U still gives the Switch a run for its money

Not even close

7 Likes

I love my Wii U (still playing Breath of the Wild on it right now, in fact). But paying $236 for one, when you can buy a Switch for $299, is completely bonkers.

11 Likes

a mighty plucky little system

wut the

At this point, half the reason I still check BB every day is to see the weird/useless shit on the BB Shop.

2 Likes

Or get one at Gamestop for half this price…

It’s actually almost tempting…I have so many digital games on the WiiU that I can’t access right now. But no. I must be strong.

BB’s become a weird pawn/head shop

1 Like

Heh, more like $10 less than full price. But if you have a new in box wii u with the shrinkwrap still on, Gamestop will happily give you $14 in store credit for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.