The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation Twitter account trolls Leonardo DiCaprio

Originally published at: The Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation Twitter account trolls Leonardo DiCaprio | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I need the job of writing witty, scathing tweets. My talent is wasted on my handful of friends.

6 Likes

Did Leo break up with a not-young-enough young lady recently? I just noticed on Twitter recently a spate of various tweets about people/things being too old for him, and I figured something must have triggered it.

5 Likes

She’d just turned 25, if Memory serves. The Intarwebz insists he always dumps them when they turn 25.

4 Likes

Looks like the Intarwebz is correct.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Sorry, old lady from Titanic. You can romanticize that one-night-stand all you want but even if he hadn’t frozen to death in the North Atlantic there’s no way in heck you would have had more than a couple years together.

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 5.38.43 PM

5 Likes

Yeah, tumblr’s fulla charts like that, and memes like the one @NukeML has posted. XD

ETA these:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.