Comments about disabled worker could land Musk in more legal trouble

Originally published at: Comments about disabled worker could land Musk in more legal trouble | Boing Boing

16 Likes

Previously:

18 Likes

He should consider tripling his security detail.

22 Likes

Halli’s tweet is just [chef’s kiss]:

Oh! I forgot to mention that I read you can’t go to the toilet on your own either @elonmusk

I’m sorry to hear about that. I know the feeling.

The only difference is I can’t do it because of a physical disability and you’re afraid someone you hurt will attack you while you poop. https://twitter.com/iamharaldur/status/1633082709751869440

— Halli (@iamharaldur) March 7, 2023

47 Likes

This is really just an Elon stunt to increase engagement on Twitter right? Right?

1 Like

So wait Musk has a disability? I mean he’s the only independently wealthy person at twitter who does no real work and tweets all day that I’m aware of.

16 Likes

LOL, Elno, what a fucking shitweasel:

Translation: “I fucked up big time and it’s going to cost me a lot of money - how about we forget I did any of that shit, including the initial lay off?”

I hope Halli doesn’t go along with this and instead gets a big payoff - I fear if he stays, he’ll just end up not getting any money at all when Elno drives the company into total destruction.

38 Likes

Sue the shit out of him, Halli.

36 Likes

Does he have them chipped yet?

(Then they could be chipped beef.)

Which would mean he would actually cut it by thirds…

interested rubbing hands GIF

9 Likes

Apparently surrounding himself with the best folks giving him all the information he needs to sink all of his companies.

7 Likes

Moderators, I think I just accidentally flagged someone! I can’t see what I’ve done, but I somehow got a pop up thanking me for keeping the community civil while I was trying to scroll. I apologize to whomever I flagged, and for making work for somebody.

3 Likes

Looks like you’re in the clear.

6 Likes

Because unpopular emperors increasing the size and power of their Praetorian Guard has always worked to keep them safe in the past.

16 Likes

He’s got about a week to hire more. He should be safe if he does it that quickly, right? Hire a few brutes with muscles.

3 Likes

I’d say this is getting funnier, if it weren’t getting sadder

3 Likes

Getting rid of everyone who knows what they’re doing, leaving just enough overworked peons to blame when he screws things up by misusing information he doesn’t understand… at Tesla and SpaceX, they’ve got whole dedicated teams just to keep him out of trouble. Unfortunately they’re finding out he can do a lot of damage to their companies even when he’s not there and out of their reach.

15 Likes

So they are the ones responsible for throwing Twitter at him as a chew toy?

9 Likes

Christ, what an asshole. Even his apology pisses me off for its lack of self-awareness. It’s a good thing for Musk that he’s rich, because I can’t imagine him keeping down a job.

11 Likes

I have a feeling the man at the center of this will continue to reveal the quality of his character and will forgive Musk and move on. Whether or not there are any ramifications due to ADA violations, it probably won’t be from him. Because he’s clearly a better person than I am. I would drive a fucking stake through that vulture capitalist’s heart and sue him for everything I could get, INCLUDING a public admission of his guilt and a huge, hefty settlement.

But I am glad to have learned of Mr. Thorleifsson, a man who built his wealth whom I can actually admire for the good he’s brought into the world. If nothing else, I’m glad to have my stupid faith in humanity once more affirmed in the face of the unmitigated shittery of the ultra-wealthy.

13 Likes