The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

No, no, it’s the other scary globalist cabal

Biden will be only the second Catholic president, so expect a lot more of this

12 Likes

29 Likes

Keep charging headfirst into those plate glass windows, Ted. Eventually, one of them will be an open door
or window.

19 Likes

And in more traitor news

Apologies for source if an issue, I know nothing of AMN

13 Likes

Enough. Charge this retired POS with sedition. We, The People Who Earn Wages, pay this SOB’s pension, and we’re not paying for subversion of democratic rule of the United States.

15 Likes

:violin:

16 Likes
12 Likes

"In his Saturday op-ed, Flynn also wrote, “We understand what their plan is: to eliminate dissent, subdue any criticism and outlaw those who do not submit unconditionally to the dictatorship of the ‘new world order.’ And if they do not succeed through the hammering persuasion of the mainstream media, they do not hesitate to resort to deception, betrayal, perjury and censorship.”

I don’t know, he is describing the Trump admin pretty accurately. Say what? Oh, shit, nevermind

17 Likes

Generalissimo Milo is still looking for his army.

12 Likes

The source is reliable
“Overall, we rate American Military News Least Biased based on story selection that is balanced and free of loaded words, however there is a slight rightward lean editorially, but still offers balance. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to a failed check while still being a generally accurate source”

10 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure he’s a strategic genius

Can we just stop writing articles about him? As the article itself says the deplatformin bworked. So let’s not replatform him by writing about everything he writes in the forbidden zone.

4 Likes

Thanks. I did a very quick cut and paste of that one on a phone. I usually check.

Sooo many odd sites popping up these days one can never be too careful.

4 Likes

I think the Far right would rather have him be their “Horst Wessel”. A convenient “martyr” for the cause.

4 Likes

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com is a good site for vetting news sources.

3 Likes

I first read that as “Host Weasel.” Also works.

10 Likes

Funny thing is the first time I heard about him was a Twilight Zone episode where Dennis Hopper plays a Neo-Nazi. He gets advice from a mysterious stranger that that he needs a martyr, like Wessel. So his gang kills one of its own to make one.

5 Likes

And not just Milo.

15 Likes

Funny because that taking trump’s bait is what helps pay media’s stock holders. Hmmmmm.

The diet will remain the same.

9 Likes

Haw!
:laughing:
We are already majority-minority in Texas.
The problem here (and elsewhere in the U.S.) is all the gerrymandering.

I have friends–some of them 6th generation Texans–who are living in Mexico right now. They love it there.

6 Likes
10 Likes