The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

If they are not… To be honest he’s so extreme there that I think his problem with homosexuals is that he hates himself after he feels compelled to have sex with them.

13 Likes

Ah - the classics!

15 Likes
13 Likes

On point without full blown Bruce McArthur Syndrome assuming Joseph Epstein wishing just the same after having sex with men.

edit

5 Likes

From the New Yorker:

And the 1971 article it celebrates

What it means to be a homosexual, by Merle Miller

What It Means To Be A Homosexual (Continued)

6 Likes

Time for Pelosi to sanction them and refuse to seat these traitors on committee

6 Likes

What about Texaco?

9 Likes

FB_IMG_1607490035139

(Addressed to J Epstein, natch)

12 Likes

No, no, it’s the other scary globalist cabal

Biden will be only the second Catholic president, so expect a lot more of this

12 Likes

29 Likes

Keep charging headfirst into those plate glass windows, Ted. Eventually, one of them will be an open door…or window.

19 Likes

And in more traitor news…

Apologies for source if an issue, I know nothing of AMN

13 Likes

Enough. Charge this retired POS with sedition. We, The People Who Earn Wages, pay this SOB’s pension, and we’re not paying for subversion of democratic rule of the United States.

15 Likes

:violin:

16 Likes
12 Likes

"In his Saturday op-ed, Flynn also wrote, “We understand what their plan is: to eliminate dissent, subdue any criticism and outlaw those who do not submit unconditionally to the dictatorship of the ‘new world order.’ And if they do not succeed through the hammering persuasion of the mainstream media, they do not hesitate to resort to deception, betrayal, perjury and censorship.”

I don’t know, he is describing the Trump admin pretty accurately. Say what? Oh, shit, nevermind…

17 Likes

Generalissimo Milo is still looking for his army.

12 Likes

The source is reliable
“Overall, we rate American Military News Least Biased based on story selection that is balanced and free of loaded words, however there is a slight rightward lean editorially, but still offers balance. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to a failed check while still being a generally accurate source”

10 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure he’s a strategic genius…

Can we just stop writing articles about him? As the article itself says the deplatformin bworked. So let’s not replatform him by writing about everything he writes in the forbidden zone.

4 Likes

Thanks. I did a very quick cut and paste of that one on a phone. I usually check.

Sooo many odd sites popping up these days one can never be too careful.

4 Likes