The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I think the Far right would rather have him be their “Horst Wessel”. A convenient “martyr” for the cause.

4 Likes

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com is a good site for vetting news sources.

3 Likes

I first read that as “Host Weasel.” Also works.

10 Likes

Funny thing is the first time I heard about him was a Twilight Zone episode where Dennis Hopper plays a Neo-Nazi. He gets advice from a mysterious stranger that that he needs a martyr, like Wessel. So his gang kills one of its own to make one.

5 Likes

And not just Milo.

15 Likes

Funny because that taking trump’s bait is what helps pay media’s stock holders. Hmmmmm.

The diet will remain the same.

9 Likes

Haw!
:laughing:
We are already majority-minority in Texas.
The problem here (and elsewhere in the U.S.) is all the gerrymandering.

I have friends–some of them 6th generation Texans–who are living in Mexico right now. They love it there.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Oh man, weren’t those people something else?

tenor (7)

tenor (9)

14 Likes
11 Likes

Is it January 20 yet?

17 Likes

Fuckin’ A.

20 Likes

So many people dedicated to making life worse for everybody else…

Zuckerberg and Dorsey have truly enabled an unprecedented Age of Disinformation.

14 Likes

lou dobbs needs some counseling and medication,

5 Likes

i’ll just put this link here–

although i have to ad mit when i read the retired police captain’s name i immediately pictured this–

14 Likes
17 Likes

They should change their group’s name to Assholes Who Ruin Everything They Touch.

13 Likes

I kind of like the idea of Racist Idiots Inadvertently Promoting LGBTQ+ Fashions.

ETA: Now, if we could somehow sell them on flouridization of tap water.

11 Likes

They got some expensive, but cool stuff…

For example…

Also…

Oh my 2

I’m kind of curious how the proud boys could have gone on their website and not have know they were a LBGQT+ friendly company?

14 Likes

Maybe they knew a guy?

11 Likes