Trump cultist charged after coughing on protestors

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/23/trump-cultist-charged-after-coughing-on-protestors.html

6 Likes

Yet another garbage person rises to the surface and reveals himself!

Can we please make them all wear a scarlet T so we can easily identify them?

21 Likes

Getty Images provided a good one that was in a Daily Beast article

dump tube

23 Likes

Inflatable spirit manimal.

12 Likes

So it’s an inflatable sex toy for Trump supporters? :thinking:

10 Likes

Hemorrhoid ring?

17 Likes

Define, “Deplorable.”

3 Likes

Thanks to 2020 I no longer feel immature for liking video games, superhero movies and raunchy humor despite being in my 50’s. These a-holes and their supreme inspiration, Senor Sulks-a-lot, have shown us what true immaturity is. And I can no longer tell my kids to respect their elders, so thanks for that too, you guys.

17 Likes

That picture is so damn surreal. I don’t really have words for the emotions I’ve got going on as I look at it, but there are a lot of them in there.

7 Likes

55 Likes

That’s the ugliest codpiece I’ve ever seen.

14 Likes

Best use of this comic I’ve ever seen.

20 Likes

Wearing a codpiece suggests a need for a codpiece.

4 Likes

Ha, yep.

Though if he weren’t white (and likely, a Trumpkin) the police probably would’ve “touched” him a lot, maybe even right into the afterlife.

11 Likes

“Trump cultist” is a perfectly accurate phrase. They’ve taken leave of common sense, decency, reason, and reality to worship a man who only cares about them insomuch as they continue to support him. The moment you question Trump you become “biased” against him, and/or a RINO. In other words shunned or excommunicated.

11 Likes

This one is quite adorable by comparison.

2 Likes

Instead of the inflatable Trump lifesaver, the Trump cultists actually need an inflatable Trump fat-suit, sort of like the sumo wrestler suits you see occasionally.

2 Likes

Sex toys so often have oversized parts … I mean, look at those huge hands! So, yes, obviously a sex toy.

2 Likes

Could they start making those tubes with a 6 ft radius?

2 Likes

With any luck this will be the final image the world uses to represent the Trump era.
Like the epilogue of a Christopher Guest movie but, you know, darker.

3 Likes